Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Why do we blog?

Just a random thought crossed my mind while I was entering Walmart this morning(don't bother about that; my mind thinks of a million things at the least expected times).
Why do I blog? Why do people blog?
Interestingly, I came up with these options.
1. I have a lot to say & nobody to hear.
2. I observe a lot that is cool to pen down.
3. I want to hear other's views on what I feel & write.
4. Just a hobby.
5. Lots of time to kill.
6. Everyone has a blog these days.
7. When I read other's blog or write my own, I think a lot. In the process of writing, I end up observing even more of what is happening around me.

Just WOL! (Wondering Out Loud)

3 comments:

senthil natarajan said...

for me it is 1 and 4!!!

Vidya said...

I just love to write. And it is also nice to hear other's perspective,you know.
TOL!! ( Thinking out loud!)

Vidya

pushkalAn& pattabhiraman said...

nice to see sme1 blogging abt similar thingy around the same tyme!
Hail the blogs!

Post a Comment