Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mahashivarathri

I was so tired that I was not sure if I would be up until midnight. I had to be somewhere next morn at 7am & I was sure I did not want to wake up the whole night & crash at 6am.
When I turned on the webstream from Isha, I was in for surprise. The whole program kept me up, awake & energized & I found myself swaying & dancing & embracing the night to the best I could. I should've known it earlier. It was Isha, after all. What else did I expect?
Meditating at midnight with Sadhguru was something I never thought of at last year's Shivarathri.
The dogmatic ideas of my logical mind seem to get weaker. Maybe I should toss them out myself :-)
Instead of going into the details I can sum it up, "This is one day, er night that was something like never before".
Thank you Isha for the oppurtunity. Turned out, a lot of us were dancing to Sivamani's & Vikku Vinayakam's tunes. Absolutely fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment