Friday, December 07, 2007

Variety is the spice of life

I am fairly interested in interesting recipes(read 'never cooked before marriage'). Every time I try something new, I cannot wonder at the amazing variety of Indian dishes. We are filthy spoiled. Its absolutely no wonder that wherever we go, Indian food makes me hog for.
Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Italian cuisines are definitely tasty in their own way, but are there any variety? I doubt with my little knowledge.

Man, I so love Indian food. Food is one of the main reasons I travel :-)
Nothing can give me good digestion or sleep but rice/roti. If it is curd rice, its a dream-come-true!

Indian food is no more an addiction. It is survival!!!! for me, at least.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! thachi mammu (and all the different ways it can be made) is all I need! Two days without rice and thachi will bring my world down!

Hats off to Thayir Saadam!

Post a Comment