Thursday, December 06, 2007

Glued to my seat, literally

Just managed to finish Dan Brown's Deception Point. A political thriller!
I am not a big fan of US politics or NASA or the US Intelligence, but this is simply awesome. In fact, I liked it better than Da Vinci Code. I have started liking his writing & next on my rack is Digital Fortress.(I have a history of starting with New books & going backwards!!!) From the first couple of pages, I do seem intrigued!
For all of you 'duh' ing me, its my second Dan Brown book. Amateur, you see. Its not always, I feel comfortable with someone's writing style.

2 comments:

Chakra said...

DB's stories follow the same pattern. I think he would research one subject and make use of that for 2-3 books (Davinci code, Angels & Demons). Nevertheless, each of his books would be page turners and I luv them as well.

ME said...

Well, I am done with Digital Fortress too, & I totally agree with you, Sam. It is a little redundant!!!

Post a Comment