Thursday, March 05, 2009

Life after

Hubby lost his thatha recently. Hubby had high regards for him since childhood. He still remembers the walk-to-the-beach they had when he was in kindergarten.
I was not fortunate enough to know him well.
But when I was putting the little one to sleep last night, I was wondering where has thatha gone?
In other words, what happens after our life here?
Just thinking, you know....
So happens. Hubby comes home. And he shares similar thoughts.

And it also means to me...our life comes to and end "without notice". Thatha slept last night. Did not wake up.
I mean, there are so many people close to us. How many people are we ready to give up?
Well, me not ready to lose some people at all. But then, who am I to decide?

Life is just that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment