Saturday, February 12, 2011

Amma chalo

I am not an avid shopper. Okay, I am becoming one...sometimes.
So, I had to go to the mall to buy something specific. But got drifted towards Old Navy. S stepped in & had one look at the insides. She immediately knew that it was not a toy store or a candy store or a play area. One look at me & she says, "Amma chalooo"(pointing hand in the exact opposite direction of the store) making a body language used by farmers to move the bulls. As in Go, go, go. She stops it only if I make the move in the said direction. Heights of embarrassment when performed in a crowded mall. This is not the first time, but I am still dumbstruck. Needless to mention G is a happy father, extremely proud of his daughter. Ugh, family!!!

1 comments:

Shiva said...

hahaha! Awesome is the power/ability of the kids to surprise/embarrass us :D!! But yea, I can understand, any male being proud of this given situation (of course generalizing like heck here :D)

Post a Comment