Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BSP happened

with a BANG. I am completely blown over. And the party of life has begun!
The intensity of just 3 days was way more than the total intensity of my entire life.
The whole world seems like a whole new place. And I feel so privileged to be a part of this.
Every person I see seems to be a part of me & I feel like I am a part of every single thing around me. It feels strangely wonderful.
When it comes to Isha, I am always at a loss for words because what I experience is way beyond than words can express.
The ashram, Mahima, the residents, the volunteers, the food, the work - everything is powerfully humbling. Every moment of everyday, whatever happens there & the impact of what is happening there is just too much to even comprehend.
The volunteers, how many ever times I look at them, just the way they are, the way they served us food, the very willingness of how much they want to be a part of making this happen to participants like me is overwhelming.

BSP was different. Very different from any program I've attended even with Isha, but the constant outcome is the same. Transformation!!! BSP has changed the very way I am. The way I look at things. In all ways, I can call it rebirth. I lost a lot of rubbish that was weighing me down, knowingly & unknowingly.

Duh me. But Sadhguru is a huge possibility & I so hope humanity could make use of this man.
Many people who have tried to express their experience of BSP, I've seen them in tears. If they ever manage to say something, all they say is that they cannot express it in words. Well, I am no different.

2 comments:

Vinutha said...

U are really lucky to have BSP teacher as Sadhguru himself...

Unknown said...

so wonderful Meera! so wonderful.

Post a Comment