Wednesday, May 04, 2011

A precious weekend

Point Reyes. Pacific coast. The famous 101. Golden Gate. San Francisco skyline. The sequence of what I saw as I landed into this country. Familiarity. Smile. I know places like the back of my head and it sure felt like home. Home for 7 wonderful years. Even in my wildest dreams I did not think I would find myself in SFO and someone would pick me up. It seemed surreal. Too good even for a story. I am probably creating drama, but this city brought back memories.

Sadhguru's Shambhavi Program & Yantra consecrations! I did not think what I'd receive being here. I just came. I could not be anywhere else. And what I have received is more than I even realize right now. Just being in such a space, doing what I could do, in the most efficient way possible that there is no me anymore. That is the best part of being a Volunteer. Each of us do everything possible to make this happen for others, WILLINGLY. There is really no difference between me & others. We all become one with one single focus.

And the Devi! I am not a Devi person. Never! But this Devi is something. She brought love, grace & tears to someone like me. She is no God. Something more, if that is possible. She seems real. The chants are going on inside me even now.

What a huge possibility a weekend can be! I was left tired, sleepless & exhausted. But fulfilled. As fulfilled as I've ever known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment