Friday, November 10, 2006

What's it with guys and ........?

I just cleaned all my husband's hair from the bathroom floor, for the nth time.
Are all guys this capable?
The list seems endless: toilet seats up(my husband recovered from this...hopefully!!!)
bags not in place, the dumbbells right in the center of the room, opened containers, bed not made up, car perfectly dirty(all the time), comfortably say, "I forgot" when they don't even work on remembering it, remotes on the sofa/coffee table; wet towels on the door(hello!the same door has a hook! too difficult??? gosh!)
The best of all: Where are my keys/cellphone/bluetooth? That one never fails!!

Just wondering out loud: Is this gene defect? Gender defect? manufacturing defect? or marriage defect?

I am sure a lot of wives/room-mates who stay with guys have this problem.
Seeing hair in the shower/faucet still makes me puke! Should have got over it by now :-(
Wish I had a brother to grow up with-would have known there will hair everywhere...

I am not the cleanest of people, but, c'mon. Give me a break!
I whine! I complain! I get angry! But still do it everyday!

6 comments:

JM said...

Interesting blog... BTW we used to work together in ABC... Ajuba!

ME said...

Hey Jay! How are you?

Aravinthan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aravinthan said...

I cant take this.. Poor Ganesh.. I support Ganesh; He should have some supporters :( :P

ME said...

I am in no hurry, Arvind. Just a while before I hear the same from your wife :-)

Anonymous said...

I support Ganesh as well !!

Post a Comment