Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mixed feelings about Orkut

Some hate it, some love it, some are indifferent about it; Some go out of their way to despise it; Still a lot of us Orkut! Well, it has become like "google it", hasn't it?

With all that said, I was evading it for a long time too! A lot of friends kept sending request; One fine day, I just accepted the request; and I am glad I did.
I got in touch with all my old friends from School. There was no other way, I could've got in touch with them. It feels so good to relive old memories, especially when you love your childhood(indirectly my school too). Who knows? Maybe we might have a reunion sometime! How great would that be, huh?

I don't know how long Orkut is going to be around, but I am getting what I wanted(all my friend's contacts)..Well! that was what Google wanted too :-)

It may all go overboard in while soon (Orkut already has a community "people who hate Orkut")
My policy: Enjoy it while it lasts!

Happy Orkutting! (God! Why would I even say that? Doesn't make an ounce of sense, does it? :-))
Well! When you are in Rome...

0 comments:

Post a Comment