Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fear of fear

I am currently reading Robin Sharma's "The Monk who sold his Ferrari".
Interesting book! I was just reading the part where Julian talks about fear and how to overcome it.
He says, for a person who has the fear of public speaking, to sign up for 20 classes of public speaking. ie., he says, face fear in the eye and do often what you fear the most.
This way works for me, for sometimes, that is my only way out.
But is this feasible at all times?
At some point, are not all of us scared of being intimidated?

But fear drains our energy. I've heard it before too! We have to let fear pack its bags.
We hardly have time to lead a happy life, why let fear take a part of it?

There was this other thing I really loved from the book:
There are no mistakes; only lessons, in life! All these lessons should be oppurtunities to create milestones.


There are so many things(like this book) to make our lives so easy. Wish I could set my hands on everything and make my life more worthwhile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment