Sunday, December 03, 2006

feeling accomplished!

Saturday, 2nd Dec 2006! One of my most tensed days! My Yellow belt test day!
I am not a white belt anymore.
I really learnt a lot in this fall semester! Got to know so many new people. Learnt a lot about life! I am indebted to my Sensei(Japanese for teacher)for having faith and trust in me.
I can never thank my mom and husband enough for backing me up all the while through this semester, listening to all that happened at class & of course medicining my wounds anytime I got hurt in the day's work.

Karate had been my childhood dream and Swamiji(Swami Sukhabodhananda) inspired me to go ahead, despite my age.
Never too late to learn anything!
Swamiji is a brown belt now and started music classes at the age of 44.
Maybe I will learn music some day!

A day well ended! As my Sensei says, there are always people below us, but also above us too; I would always remember that and want to be thankful & grateful for where I am today.
One of those days, when I feel really blessed and happy.
Guess, the feeling you get, when you have striked down one of the "must do's before you die" list :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment