Thursday, December 28, 2006

Memorable 2006


I always believe that something started well will end well too! I wanted 2006 to start off in a serene, quiet atmosphere. We made it possible..2006 dawned for us at Anza Borrego desert State Park camground. It was special!
Lots of camping trips followed: Morro Bay, Oregon coast, couple of SF trips, Lassen National Park, Catalina Island & of course, the highlight- a week trip to Hawaii!
I started writing since May 2006- still on with my travelblog & blog.
Pursuing my interests in photography;
Accomplished my first backpacking trip to Grand Canyon(thanks to my hubby) & worked my way out in a kayak in the Pacific Ocean!

Life was very patient with me in teaching its lessons.

Met Swamiji in person for the 1st time & got the privilege in joining him for a hike;
Successfully completed my Tai Chi course &
got my yellow belt in Karate(my childhood dream), in the process learnt a lot of things.
Trying to leave my anger behind & see the positive side of life.
Becoming a lot more broad minded than I used to be.

Turned a lot of strangers into friends. Got in touch with a bunch of friends from school(courtesy Orkut!)
Hope to join a course in Piano & Yoga in the year to come!

A couple of my friends & family became moms, including my co-sister! May they be surrounded by abundance!

I'd never believed in New Year resolutions ever since I was a child; I continue doing everything I like & take every day as it comes living one day at a time.

God bless amma, my hubby, my extended family & the whole world with good health & happiness.

We hope to start 2007 with a new experience again-backpacking in a lonely island, watching the fireworks. Let the New Year sunshine bring lots of hope & happiness to everyone.

Blessed New Year 2007!

0 comments:

Post a Comment