Tuesday, January 23, 2007

If only we could pause life...

...I would freeze life when I was 3 years old; I was young, my parents young & healthy, friends to play around without any seriousness, no botheration who ruled which country, never worry about giving Exams, everyone would pet me, life would have been so perfect!

On a heavier note, when I was a child, I was yearning to become an adult(anything I could not do then, I would be able to do, when I become an adult); Now that I am one, why is it that I want to go back to my childhood?(maybe the same reasons!)

Life was so complete, peaceful & secure as a child;
Wouldn't have to go to school, grow up, give Exams, learn my lessons, face life, fight, figure, acquire....

Life now is not bad; Happy the way things are. Yes. I am sure! But then, I cannot stop wondering if only I could rewind & freeze life....

hmm Strange!
Miss not having to grow up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment