Sunday, January 21, 2007

some very basic photography tips

Some very basic tips I came across. I am one of those people who believes in the photographer, rather than the camera itself. The camera does matter, but not as much as the photographer's perspective.

Photography in my eyes, is an ocean, not just a hobby or passion. There is so much I learn everyday.
I've always seen my dad with his AGFA SLR that he never allowed me to touch for as long as he saw me as a kid, which was like for a long time :-)
Before even meeting my husband, I knew he had a passion for photography. Passionless people surprise me. There is so much in this world to feel happy about. Photography lets me capture those memories so that they live with me forever. There has never been a day, where I have not thanked the person who found the lens.

Happy clicking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment