Sunday, February 25, 2007

life being fair?


I've heard people say, "Heaven & Hell are what we make". There are heaven days, there are hell days. But we often hear people complain about their hell days. Not very often do we thank or be grateful for our heaven days.
There are days we hate to meet certain people. But for all other days, are we happy to meet everyone?
I've started to realize that just because I hate to meet someone, it does not mean they would vanish from my life. So, to successfully survive, why don't we look on how to live harmoniously?
Like it or not, it does not feel good to change for others. Then how can we expect others to change for us?
I do not believe in ideal situation or ideal world. So, we do not always get back what we do. Why expect & be disappointed then?
"Letting go" is easier said than done, but looks like the only way out.
How difficult can it get?

As a kid, I had a lot of questions to ask. I felt uninterested if someone did not have an answer.
Now, I think, if I have a question, I need to look for an answer. I cannot expect someone to find one for me. I do not think I will be convinced with that either. But life is not always simple. Complexity may be difficult & annoying, but that gives a sense of achievement.

Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.-- Shari R. Barr

1 comments:

Chitra said...

Hey Meera,

Thankyou very much for your comment in my blog :)
People like you make this earth a better place.
Thanks for being there :)

Chitra.

Post a Comment