Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mothers

A poem I came across for Mother's day written by a mother.

"I love you" - Carl Sandburg
I sit here quietly
Watching them while they sleep
I wonder
And my heart is torn
How my love for them
Grew so strong
That I feel breathless
It sometimes even hurts
Yet I am never tired
Of watching their little faces
As they sleep.

I can see
That they are running
In their dreams
Their legs move
Back and forth...
Are they on a beach?
Or in green grass fields?
So what if when I am tired
They ruin the room again
Are they not the reasons
Which makes me forget every pain
Oh Lord! Tell me
How possibly could I live?
Before I was a mother
I never knew this bliss.

Be thoughtful for your mom always and treat your mother like a princess everyday. That can be the most wonderful gift to your mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment