Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Love

What is love? Most times, Love comes off as an expression of a feeling. It means expressing it to someone. It always needs someone to show it to. Else, it feels incomplete. Whenever I've experienced this kind of feeling I would always look for someone to show it to. It is precious. It is priceless.
BUT.
What if we have a feeling towards someone & that person is not around? That immense feeling that has a desperate need to be expressed, but is unable to because THE person to be showered it with is not around.
Ok, you can call, talk to that person. Tell "I Love you" a million times. But still, it doesn't settle. The moment you drop that phone, you want to call back & talk it out all over again.
The important fact is the pleasant feeling it leaves us with. It leaves a permanent smile. You want to smile for as long as you can.

BUT again.
What if I want to be loving? Not bothered. Not waiting for that perfect person to come around. What if I am able to just love. NO. I am not talking about universal love or loving this entire world. I am talking about a specific individual. ME. After all, isn't love all about me? If I can love someoNe soooooooo much, can't I spill this love around where I live?
After all, I really do not know what is permanent or impermanent any more. What if I just love every moment of this life? Whoever comes into my life, can't I just bow down & love them unconditionally. I really do not want love in return. I just have the need to love.
If this sounds abstract, forgive me. I am just back from being in Inner Engineering & amongst Isha Volunteers. I am in Bliss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:-)
The post is abstract, but I get the point. And I know the feeling...

Ananth said...

nice to overhear your thoughts Meera..:) :) :)
Can u even imagine how it feels to take that class...OMG words are not enough..that is the closest i have ever felt to Sadhguru.

Post a Comment