Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happiness

A lot has been happening in the past week. Surprisingly, no time to even think what is going on!
I've been meeting up with a lot of people over the past week & still finding less time to meet the others. All of a sudden 24 hours seem not so sufficient. No time to even feel tired.
It is definitely nice to catch up with old friends, but, I've not been having time for myself lately. And my classes don't help, though I personally relish them!
It is like I've been caught up in a whirlpool pulling me down & down.

Sometimes you meet people & just want to listen to them. Don't talk, just listen. I met a friend last night after a long time who made me laugh my heart out.

It was just a tiring "last 7 days" & yesterday was fun!

Thanks Anu. You haven't changed a bit. Loved meeting up with you. Keep brightening everyone's day!

2 comments:

Chakra said...

Sometimes it happens... getting busy day in and day out and you feel charged up.

> No time to even feel tired.

- That was a very good usage. Liked it.

Once in a while, it would really be nice to get into such a whirlpool.

Chakra said...

I didn't go through your blog profile.. but going by the blog URL, I was thinking you to be a male. :)

Post a Comment