Tuesday, March 20, 2007

how do I write that I feel like crying?

















If you are a Harry Potter fan, I warn you: Do not read any further!

I've been a little behind & was eager to catch up with Harry Potter's series. Order of the Phoenix was not heavy only by size, also by contents.

Ok, now I am revealing the suspense!!! I can't take it anymore. My head it breaking into pieces already.
Sirius gets killed :-(

This came as much a shock to me as Harry himself.

Probably because of this, I did not like the book very much. So, I borrowed "half-blood prince" from the library thinking this cannot give me a worser news than the previous one.
Alas! it did!
Dumbledore gets killed in this one :-(((

I've been way to upset to do anything today.

What next? Maybe as my husband says, probably Rowling will kill Potter in her final book. ugh!
The issue here is, I hate what is happening in book now. But cannot stop reading. I've got to know how it ends. Would definitely read "Deathly hallows". Until then, will manage with as much sleep I get, huh.

If by any chance I broke a suspense you were not aware of, what can I say? I warned you, didn't I? And yeah, I did not give who killed him. As if it mattered!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I thought they both were great. Sad, but good books... Can't wait for the seventh and last book though...

Post a Comment