Wednesday, March 21, 2007

to live now...

...I seldom seem to do :-(
I worked so hard for my piano test today. As always, I got nervous & missed a note here & there while playing. Well! My prof sure seems to have experience with such people. He could understand :-)
Was a little overjoyed when I knew my marks. For how long? Until he told us the date of the next performance test, a little over a month away! Darn. I will have to start working on 6 new songs.
Now, I think. I could not enjoy or relish one moment of my victory, huh? What a pity!

Moral:
Its good to plan, but not to the extent where I live in the future & not the present!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

piano classes? what do you not do :D

ME said...

oh Sow, a hell lot.
eg., shooting, rock climbing, cleaning, swim...Do you really want the whole list?? ;)

Post a Comment