Friday, April 13, 2007

Bada bejara keedu pa

I saw some recent Tamil movies over the weekend & I just could not sit there & watch it in full.
Right from Rajini's sunglass, cigarettes style to Vijay's total makeover of the superstar, only the years have passed. The same flour being grinded again & again(& again & again...)
I've often heard people say, "When you watch Rajini's movies, you will have to keep your logic outside the theatre". My question is, "apdiyavathu atha pakanuma?"[*kothikirathu ratham, athai adaku, adaku engirathu meesai*]
All Indians who watch these movies think themselves to be a superstar when they walk around Spencers until a local Karupayee says, " ayye, moonjiya munna pinna kannadila pathirukiya? Vanthutan kadala poda".
Kashta kalam!
I was so glad that Bharathiraaja is not active into movies anymore, but last time I went to India, he was on almost all "Vizha's". Don't tell me he is going to get into politics!!![*wits end*]

When I was a kid & used to watch all those "good cop vs bad guys" movies by Sarath Kumar or Vijaykanth, I used to wish & hope that there was someone like that in real life.

If a good movie is given to us, won't we appreciate it?

2 comments:

Chakra said...

Which movies did you watch? Put it up so that we'll keep away from 'em.

ME said...

Sam, I am a little behind movies; Watched Pokiri, Das, Mazhai, Ayudam. In fact, I hated chandramukhi too!
Maybe I've outgrown such stuff.

Post a Comment