Tuesday, January 15, 2008

blah blah

For the past couple of months, different things are happening in my life that makes me live in the "now"!
Sometimes, it is so easy to let go of things. Other times, when I see dear ones sick or affected, my heart reaches out to them. Why do they have to suffer?
Someone I talked to yesterday told me, "It is their KARMA. What else can you blame it on?"
I don't know if I want to believe in it.

Why are so many people falling sick?
Why do so many people die in a way you would not want your worst of enemies to suffer?

I agree. The only certain thing in life is Death. But why can't everyone die peacefully?
I understand "why" is out of my ignorance. May be I will get an answer some day. But it is really troubling.
So many people suffer with so many things & I sometimes fight for things immaterial.
Life is full of lessons & realizations.
May enlightment dawn upon me!
All this on the day of Pongal.
Well,
Thai piranthal vazhi pirakum!

2 comments:

Chakra said...

> Thai piranthal vazhi pirakum!

- Yes, 'nambikkai' is everything.

JM said...

mmmm.... hope all is fine in thai!

Post a Comment