Thursday, January 03, 2008

Letting go

Every year has special memories attached to it. 2007 is no exception.
Lots of events, lots of new people, lots of travel, lots of food...2007 has seen it all.
Together with 2007, I let go of my anger, sadness & fear.
With the dawn of 2008 dawns new hopes, happiness, the need to feel happy every moment.
I generally do not believe in New year resolutions. But this time, I realized one thing.
If I cannot be happy here and now, I cannot be happy anywhere anytime.
So, as my Guru says, let there be more hugging...no bugging :-)

2007 is definitely very special in a lot of ways. We traveled to places we did not expect.
-Two weeks in Alaska was definitely an eye-opening experience. It was a penance, I would say.
-Got back in touch with a lot of friends from school, thanks to Orkut.
-Started some soul-searching. Still going strong!
-Stopped believing in justification.
-Everything happens for a reason. Just because you don't know it yet, doesn't mean there is no reason.
-Theoretical fear about Global warming has been put to effective execution. I believe in "going green". I try to follow it as much as I can. Trying to motivate others who come in close contacts too.
-Becoming more spiritual; Less religious. Stagnant at the traditional level.
-Love for Amma is growing more & more with every passing day.
-God Exists!!! My Mother is my living God.

1 comments:

Chakra said...

Happy New year Meera.

Post a Comment