Monday, April 05, 2010

The move

Revelations about the move.
1. We were not as ready as we thought we were...for the move.
2. But after the initial jitters, I think we know this is what we want.
3. I am truly happy. I'd rather be here & complain about not being in Bay area than otherwise.
4. Isha has become a bigger part of me than I knew it to be.
5. I need a few more moves to feel more detached, but I am getting there.
6. Money is needed, but is pushed to the very last rung in my ladder.
7. There is divinity in everything around me. I have just turned a blind eye so far.
8. Help comes from unexpected corners, & such help is never forgotten.
9. People are extremely friendly here. Maybe it has got to do with the weather.
10. Me & my family are so darn lucky & I am soooo grateful for that.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL for #9. I always suspected the two to be related too!

And Pranams for the other points.

Post a Comment