Friday, June 25, 2010

S planted her first seed 2 days ago. She was so excited trying to dig a hole, put the seed in & pour water.
It's a given that Canada is populated with immigrants. And the Government is doing so much for the new generation.
They have art programs, gym time, indoor play area, movie days, Help me grow times for kids. And it is all free.
I learnt about this recently & have benefited greatly in just 2 visits.
S absolutely loved being in the garden. They use organic fertilizers(I am yet to find out what they are) & the parents get to reap the veggies. I picked up a bunch of spinach & mint leaves. My cooking yesterday costed me nothing, we all ate organic food & I am also glad that we contribute to the community. Next week, we will go check on the zucchini that we planted & plant some more.
From the post, if it is obvious that I had more fun, maybe you are right. I am getting to learn so much from all that is available.
Hopefully, I gather enough information to sustain an organic farm when I build a home.

S also had so much fun running around in the Jungle gym. It is similar to Pump It Up in the US. Wish they could do something like this in Indian schools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment