Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Irony

I've known some people for so many years. Yet feel so distant from them at times. Some people, I've hardly met, but I seem to know a lot about them & actually feel their intensity & pain. Ironic, isn't it?
In that context, I am thankful to the Internet & WWW. It has made it a small world. You live in some corner of the world & are able to connect to a person on the equator. I think it is brilliant. The virtual world has indeed brought the theory of all-inclusiveness to a different level(I wanted to use "dimension" but refrained).
Wherever I am, I never feel alone.

5 comments:

Anu Karthik said...

and then there are others who can be in a marriage and still feel alone :P

ME said...

???

Ravi said...

Hi,
Thanks for commenting on my note " What am I doing with my life".

Yes I am an Isha meditator and live in Canada. I live in Waterloo, Ontario. I am a Grad student at the University of Waterloo.

Thanks again,

I wish you were attending the Anaadhi program :)

Cheers

Dominic said...

I agree with you! A nice observation!

A said...

Yes the internet has changed the world forever.

Post a Comment